My second week has been just as wonderful as the first week. Here is your paragraph of holy-cow-that's-a-lot-of-stuff-she-did-this-week:
Did website stuff, made another sell sheet copy, showed around Ecco...4 times, made a walk through sheet, went to vendor events, collected wedding photographs, called sponsors, delivered sponsor packets, collected gift basket goodies, created snow sculptor letters, made hotel accommodations, picked up a ton of supplies for the TCSB VIP party at Ecco on Thursday (30 bottles of liquor, 4 kegs and 30 balloons in my car. Party bus?), visited wineries, drove on way too many icy roads, attended meetings, set up for the event on Thursday/oversaw the event/tore down the event, more meetings, met with a bride and groom and discussed wedding details and budgeting, made contracts, edited contracts...probably a lot more.
Clearly I've been a little busy. But honestly, I'd so much rather be the busiest bee than sit around doing nothing. Feeling accomplished is much better than just "getting by"
|So true. Thanks Pinterest.|
Speaking of my cottage-life, here is a picture of my living room:
|Log Cabin Life. For Realsies.|
Back to my life, I've basically been working, sleeping, running (even in 11 degree weather- get on my level, friends.), attempting to not die while driving on pure ice, hanging out with my new friend- SO EXCITING, RIGHT?! I'm no longer lonely!, doing some Jillian Michaels (30 day shred is where it's at. Homegirl kills me every morning), cooking a lot of food since I totally have time to do so- just made some white chicken chili that I will be chowing down on tonight. I'll have a picture soon...I love a good food pic, and exploring some fun happy hour spots.
Traverse City has some great beer choices, if you were wondering.
AND NOW FOR SOME FUN!
I decided that I should create some fun new goals for my fun new life, so without further ado I present to you: 22 for 22. This is a lil' sumtin sumtin that lists 22 things I want to do while I am 22 (22 for 22...get it? Yes? So innovative, I know.) Some are a little far fetched but I feel like if I have a whole year, I should go big or go home (and let's be real...I always do)
1. Run a half marathon.
2. Grow my hair out without getting annoyed that it is taking too long and chopping it off again.
3. Learn how to do the perfect smokey eye
4. Only drink alcohol two days a week (see, I told you some are far fetched)
5. Snag myself a quality boyfriend. (hollatchagirl)
6. Obtain a full time job that I enjoy
7. Lose 15lbs.
8. Get at least a 2 pack. (a girl can dream)
9. Visit NYC
10. Visit all of the wineries in Traverse City
11. Go downhill skiing
12. Go hiking for a considerable distance...not like a 5 mile hike. I want the real deal
13. Go camping for an entire weekend.
14. Realistically consider getting a tattoo (sorry mom.)
15. Go to Bonnaroo again.
16. Blog more than once a week
17. Go through my Ipod and make the perfect playlists/actually delete songs I don't want.
18. Learn to ice skate and enjoy it.
19. Do something that I never thought I could do (conquer a fear, go somewhere crazy, etc.)
20. Learn how to knit
21. Read one book a month
22. Don't be a doormat/look out for myself/etc.
Some are a liiiittle out there, but I feel like if I'm going to make a list of things I want to do and i give myself an entire year that I am not going to mess around with SMART goals. I want to have a great year. Plus this is my blog/life so I can do what I want. Take that, world.
Well, I'm going to go work on some of these goals and go for a run while it's light out/above 20 degrees.
26. I still get really anxious before I go on Rollercoasters. I literally have to remind myself that they are safe and I'm not going to die.